MIG welding is an arc welding process in which a continuous solid wire electrode is fed through a welding gun and into the weld pool, joining the two base materials together. A shielding gas is also sent through the welding gun and protects the weld pool from contamination. In fact, MIG stands for “Metal Inert Gas.”
1. Having the function of auto-protection against over-voltage and over-current
2. Based on the inverter technology. With the function of TIG and ARC
3. Easy to start the arc; with stable welding current; reacting fast; with no noise; little spatter and little magnetic bias to make welding seam beautiful.
4. Reliable and energy-saving. Convenient to take around with small dimension and weight 5. Suitable for the welding of stainless steel, carbon steel, copper etc.
1. The transformer core is made of high-tech material based on nanotechnology
2. Having the fan stand by function
3. With OCV as high as 70V, able to weld basic and acid electrodes
4. EMC electro-circuit added to reduce the pollution to the electric network
5. With digital display of the welding current and remote control for option
6. VRD function is added to meet the European requirement
7. The tri-pod cooling system raised the reliability and duty-cycle of the key component
Latest models of thermal plasma arc cutting systems, manual or mechanized plasma cutting, air plasma cutting and CNC flame/plasma cutting systems (in-house or custom-designed requirements) are available.
We provide complete range of activities that include Consultation, Design, Install and provision of services mainly to the Oil and Gas Installations, Constructors and Heavy Engineering, Steel Fabricators, Automotive, Steel Furniture and it’s supporting industries, which produces investment assets characterized by long production life cycle and minimizing the dependence of human resources.