Easy-to-use with versatile design
• Small size and light weight provides exceptional portability for a 16 mm (5/8″) rated cutting system.
• Handheld and mechanized usage with CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection.
• Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first‑time operators.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Mark, score and make precision gouges with new low amp process.
• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 6 mm (1/4″) mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
• Fast change out of consumables using the new torch disable switch feature.
Rugged and reliable
• Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
• Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environment.
For more products details, please visit www.hypertherm.com/en-US